This system has 440nm, 458nm, 488nm, 514nm, 561nm and 633nm laser lines.
The filters are suitable for imaging CFP and YFP and far red fluorophores. There are two spectral channels, two filter channels and a transmitted light channel.
The system is mostly used to image slides and has the multiple area time lapse (MATL) software module to allow automatic acquisition of tiled image stacks.
The microscope has a set of oil immersion objectives and a 10x air objective.
- Imaging of CFP, YFP and mCherry in fixed tissue
- Automatic (unattended) acquisition of tiled confocal image stacks
- Two spectral channels are as sensitive as the two filter channels
- High detection sensitivity
- No 405nm laser line
- No DIC optics
- System is heavily used (low availability)